Storm trooper armor

Jay Donovan

I'm looking for someone to build me a storm trooper uniform. I have a corporation will to provide payment. My 4 year old grandson, who has brain cancer loves the storm troopers.  And would like one for myself. Please reply, again I have a corporation willing to provide the payment 

Jay my best advice for you is to contact your nearest 501st Garrison where members on the ground and hopefully near by can assist you.

If you let us know what country and state you live in we can supply the right web link for you which is a far better option than a global forum as you can find out when the local unit is trooping and meet members face to face. :)

Hi Jay - It's good to see you back here, and I hope your grandson is doing well. If I recall correctly, weren't a few members of your two local 501st units able to visit him in the hospital some months back? I believe at that time I had sent you some direct contact information to those local Garrisons. There are some armor makers in the community to do provide commission builds, so you'd purchase from them and then provide them with details body measurements so that they can size the armor appropriately. Of course, there would be some final assembly needed, which you'd likely want to enlist the help of your local stormtroopers for.

Let us here know if there's anything else we can do for you.

Wow man that is both good and terrible kinda news at once.

I hope this one individual didn't put you off. Sadly this kind of person exists in all walks of life and until they are caught they lurk in the shadows.