Rebels TK Pauldrons....questions

Commander Gree

17 hours ago, Commander Gree said:

So what do we think @Sly11, can we get this added to the CRL?

Spot on :duim:

Please email me a decent resolution photo so I can prep it for the CRL.

• Like 1

This is what i have so far.

I noticed that the insignia conversation changed a few times regarding how it should look/materials etc, plus what level and what style per level, but this is what it is at the moment as a first draft. Can update text easily for changes as I have the CRL wiki document open.

Also i can add a much larger image of the insignia in the CRL gallery attached to the CRL.

tjYMJZk.jpg

• Like 1

Here is an alternate version changing up the text to another part of the conversation thread

It was mentioned vinyl sticker or painted. painting by habd unless you are that good could look messy but screen printed might work.

Again only suggestions. lets bolt it down so i can lock it up anf get LMO's to approve the changes

3OhfRX7.jpg

• Like 2

Me too, just not certain about leaving the screen printed bit in

Also didnt add embroidered patches are not acceptable, but I don't think we would need that to be honest.

Me too, just not certain about leaving the screen printed bit in

Also didnt add embroidered patches are not acceptable, but I don't think we would need that to be honest.
Not sure how screen printing would look.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

8 minutes ago, Commander Gree said:

Not sure how screen printing would look.

If the Chimera insignia is present, it shall be a vinyl sticker, embroidered patches or sewn on plastic patches are not permitted.

• Like 1

Unless the insignia is seen on other colours in the show, perhaps we should stae that it is only to be on the orange pauldron.

If you have any resources showing on red, grey or any other colour, let me know.

i think we should also limit the colours of the pauldrons to what was seen as well.

Currently the piece talks to white and black because it is a shared template with the HWT.

Unless the insignia is seen on other colours in the show, perhaps we should stae that it is only to be on the orange pauldron.

If you have any resources showing on red, grey or any other colour, let me know.
i think we should also limit the colours of the pauldrons to what was seen as well.
Currently the piece talks to white and black because it is a shared template with the HWT.

There is one on a grey pauldron i believe. Its on the TK outside Thrawns office. But cant confirm the color exactly to be grey or could be white.

Update 3 includes corrected colour variants for the show plus insignia on orange and grey pauldrons only, definitely a grey pauldron outside of Thrawns office.

FMkuXsM.jpg

• Like 3

2 hours ago, cuthbja said:

fellows thank you for the charmera pauldreon add on. but can we also investigate and add a dlt 19 to this crl they do have rebels era tks carrying them

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

Standard CRL updates and creation always require a set of screen references and a fully built version of those to be considered for a CRL.

These need to be presented by a member, but I haven't seen anyone bring forward images of a built Animated version of the DLT-19 which is the requirement.

This CRL has already been approved for the update and editable version locked by the LMO team so it is again available for  membership use.

As we have a list of CRL's requiring attention, and this one managed to skip the queue, I have to say it is now closed, and  any further additions will need to wait until we look at this CRL again in the future. 

If you have the required references and a built DLT-19  that look/matches, as I imagine like the Rebels E-11 it might look quite different from the ANH live action DLT-19, them may I suggest  placing them in this thread so they are ready for the next revisit.

In fairness to all, I am now back working on other CRL's from said list that did take precedents over this one.