RS waist circumference

Hello there !

Well , I'm thinking about getting a full armor. Surprise ... :-D

I think its part of this hobby that you want the full thing when you get the helmet done...

I want to go with Rs. I really like they're stuff and it's good to get in Germany. 

My waist measures 105cm. Is that OK for a rs armor?  I know I could glue some abs in the gap, but would like to avoid that. 

Thanks for watching and stay safe ,

Tristan 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Trime Mudor said:

Hello there !

I think its part of this hobby that you want the full thing when you get the helmet done...

I want to go with Rs. I really like they're stuff and it's good to get in Germany. 

My waist measures 105cm. Is that OK for a rs armor?  I know I could glue some abs in the gap, but would like to avoid that. 

Tristan 

Hi Tristan, As far as I know from a fellow Garrison member (RS PROPS armor owner)  with that same waist measure, you would need to add some material  but I would suggest to contact RS props masters directly to confirm other measures .

:salute:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Trime Mudor said:

Hello there !

Tristan 

Hello Tristan! When you order the armor, you will send in all the measurements, and as Mario said - just write to them about it before ordering, since their customer service is really great! I had 112cm around the belly when ordering from them and yes there is a little piece of ABS in the gap, but I made it to Centurion and also got to be the new model for the Hero - so it looks great when you wear it! You should have a smaller piece than me and mine is not so big!

• Like 3