Seeking clearance

Hi all,

Sorry if this is a newbie question but I’m trying to fill in the Join Up form but as my email is already registered as a member it’s not allowing me to progress beyond it to get my TK armour cleared.

I’ve done a WIP for my ANH Stunt stormtrooper armour and E11 blaster and both have been approved to go forward but I can’t find how to proceed to the next step for clearance without going through the Join Up page!

Can someone advise please?

Thanks,

William

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your costume would need approval from your GML (garrison membership liaison) there should be a lot of information on the UKG forum, you also have to fill out the legion paperwork here https://www.501st.com/members/join_form.php

Thanks so much for your response. Unfortunately the form won’t let me fill it in because I’m already a member so my email is already on their record. But it means it won’t let me apply for a TK number! Any advice on what to do next would be gratefully received!
Thanks,
William

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Willpentatone said:

Thanks so much for your response. Unfortunately the form won’t let me fill it in because I’m already a member so my email is already on their record. But it means it won’t let me apply for a TK number! Any advice on what to do next would be gratefully received!
Thanks,
William

Posted on your other thread, information to 501st webmaster lwm@501st.com