Borrow a storm trooper uniform

Jay Donovan

Definitely the more realistic one.

Hey Jay,

If you are looking into getting more realistic style armor then the link @gmrhodes posted regarding vendors is where to start. In general most vendors sell kits that you’d assemble and build. If you are wanting realistic then working to join 501st by following the CRL for the stormtrooper costume and build threads here is going to be the best way to get involved. You could also reach out to your local garrison again and get in touch with it’s members to have them help assist you in your process of building a stormtrooper costume.

There are some vendors you could probably work with to commission a stormtrooper costume be built, it does tend to be more pricy than building a kit yourself, but for many who aren’t as skilled in hands on building that’s an option. Either way we’re happy to assist and hope for your grandson’s recovery.

One vendor I know of for the First Order stormtrooper you mention is Denuo Novo, they’ve had some issues with supply/demand in the past but recently from what I’ve been seeing have been more on top of supply and shipping costumes. You could potentially look into them for their stormtrooper costumes.

Right now from what I see on their website they only have the kit which does mean assembling yourself and it does not come with the gloves, undersuit, boots, neck seal, or helmet so you’d have to get those separate as well, but it is an option to look into and hopefully their current track record of delivering in a reasonable time continues.

Before you just jump into that though I highly recommend researching the vendors section just so you can research before you make decisions.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Jay Donovan said:

So, if was to ask one of you all to help make one for me. What would it take.Thanks 

This is why we are here, troopers helping troopers.

Start by taking a look in the getting stared area.  Lots to read up on and get you started, then once you have some specific questions we can go from there.

Good places to start are

and 

• Like 1