blue ear cap stripes in my FX kit?

i was ready to put on the ear cap stripes, so i peeled off the backin paper and seen the ones that came in my FX kit are DARK BLUE!!!!

the other FX lid i bought froma guy completed, has BLACK ear cap stripe on them.

so which is correct? the DARK BLUE ones that come in my FX kit or BLACK?

all pics i seen, i thought they were black myself. could be wrong i guess, thats why im asking. cuz if black, then i have to hand paint the stripes myself.

thanks for any input to my questions.

Scott

i was ready to put on the ear cap stripes, so i peeled off the backin paper and seen the ones that came in my FX kit are DARK BLUE!!!!

the other FX lid i bought froma guy completed, has BLACK ear cap stripe on them.

so which is correct? the DARK BLUE ones that come in my FX kit or BLACK?

all pics i seen, i thought they were black myself. could be wrong i guess, thats why im asking. cuz if black, then i have to hand paint the stripes myself.

thanks for any input to my questions.

Scott

Should be black for the ears.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
i never thought of that. i guess i could, and would be really easy to do too. thanks for the tip.

well since the other lid had 2 stripes on each side, i just lifted one from each side and placed them on the other lid. alot of shots i seen only show one stripe on each side, so i went with that.