TK-89400 requesting Heavy Weapon Trooper EIB Status (AP) Approved 2nd

hace 18 horas, revlimiter dijo:

I am not at all trying to lawyer or argue here, I want to make sure that's clear. I will likely do this soon anyway as I very much agree that it would bring the bucket up another small notch. :salute:

HOWEVER.

This isn't listed in the Centurion Requirements section, right? It's just a suggestion? I ask because I noticed it was specifically not added to the HWT CRL. The latest update to it included the bit about 3D print lines being removed on the pack, but that was the only change. The ear/screw alignment is not present in the CRL nor is the rear thigh/knee gap update.

Sooo.... do I have to relocate ear screws for Centurion?

:dancing-trooper::wub:

Hello Adam. Yes, it's just a suggestion;). Well, as you well know, not everything we ask for is included in the CRL ("we consider both text (CRL) and pictures (screen caps/reference images) when reviewing submissions"). The "base" armor is what it is, and this is how it is reviewed:laugh1:...

Anyway, the ear/screw alignment will not be a mandatory requirement for Centurion, unless the helmet looks really bad:blush:.  It is included in the reviews as our protocol requires us to have some consistency, and ask all troopers for the same things (although sometimes we forget something:wacko:).

Soooo...Your HWT looks awesome, and you do not need to relocate the ear screws for L3. But if you think you can fix it, go ahead!:jc_doublethumbup:

• Like 4