Denix MG34

jkno

The Denix MG34 converted into a Stormtrooper/Sandtrooper DLT-19 Imperial Heavy Rifle is finally finished, thanks to a good friend who machined for me not one, but two versions of the side box. One pristine version in thinner aluminum and a second one, weathered, in solid steel. I used the weathered steel one, and keeping the aluminum box as this could be cool to use on a lighter resin/wood/aluminum DLT-19 some day. He also made the disk.

The cool thing is you don't really need any type of glue for the cover, you simply insert it carefully in the slots of the DLT-19 and it will stay there without any problems. I could have used some E-6000 glue, but I didn't feel it was necessary. Now it looks like the screen used DLT-19 rifles with the added T-tracks, side disc and box.

Denix-DLT-19-16.jpg

Denix-DLT-19-17.jpg

Denix-DLT-19-18.jpg

• Like 5

Thanks guys. It is an awesome piece, quite accurate considering Denix. Though this is too heavy for trooping, it is an exceptional display piece. 

Hopefully Denix will consider making the Sterling L2A3 and even C1, as I talked to them in January 2022, and explained the differences between these two SMG's as well as the differences between the E-11, as seen here: https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/51811-denix-mg34/#comment-733304