My ANH Anovos kit

Darktrooper109

Hi Guy's,

Need some help, i have had my Anovos stunt kit since 2016, only completed the arms and shins, i have everything else for the armour trimmed but not assembled, pre made lid, soft garments ( large ), custom made belt, pair TK boot boots size 12uk. i have decided to let it go as i have 2 grandchildren now and no time to complete.

Is there a section i can advertise it for sale, as id rather it go to someone who knows what there getting and not sell on fleabay.

Cheers

Jas

3 hours ago, Darktrooper109 said:

Hi Guy's,

Need some help, i have had my Anovos stunt kit since 2016, only completed the arms and shins, i have everything else for the armour trimmed but not assembled, pre made lid, soft garments ( large ), custom made belt, pair TK boot boots size 12uk. i have decided to let it go as i have 2 grandchildren now and no time to complete.

Is there a section i can advertise it for sale, as id rather it go to someone who knows what there getting and not sell on fleabay.

Cheers

Jas

Sorry to hear this, you could post in the For Sale area but you need at least 5 forum posts to do so

• Like 1