FX Armor Manual Help!

Hello,

After many long years, I finally have my FX armor to start assembling and hopefully have before Halloween. The only problem is that I don't have the manual! Does anyone have an electronic copy of the FX armor manual that they can send to me please? I am hurting here. Any help is appreciated.

I have the same problem with mine. BUT everyone on here has been helpful and there are lots of tutorials to follow as Super Trooper suggested.

I have been able to get a great start on mine by using the resources here on FISD!

GOOD LUCK and Welcome to FISD!

[cross posted from your intro thread just incase]

the FX manual is a waste of paper. Any help you need you can find here on the boards. When i got my first FX kit, i used these awesome youtube videos made by our own TK-6044. They are EXTREMELY helpful and i didnt even look at my manual.

-----

The online tutorials supertrooper mentioned above are also helpful, and great suggestions

Any other help you need feel free to ask anyone here and we will be glad to help you!

It is advised you throw away the velcro supplied with the kit. it is horrible and will fail faster than a second grader taking the SAT's. Get yourself some industrial strength velcro. My kit is assembled with mostly snaps and only limited velcro. i used the method TK6640 used and its been holding up great. Having the kit done by Halloween is a tight deadline, but hopefully with all of us here you may be able to do it!

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2020