Dremel help for taccat

Really depends how long you have had it, I go through them pretty quickly, I don't even buy the real Dremel brand now and go for the knock off type, they seem to last just as long. These days they through so many electronics into these tools that most of the time you can't even find out why they have stopped. Don't think I've ever gotten to wear out a set of brushes in them yet.

I guess it comes down to continuous use and heat, I don't think they should be used for long periods, have a break to let them cool in between can help.  I also have 3 with different attachments as I hate to stop to swap them out ;) 

2 minutes ago, gmrhodes13 said:

Really depends how long you have had it, I go through them pretty quickly, I don't even by the real Dremel brand now and go for the knock off type, they seem to last just as long. These days they through so many electronics into these tools that most of the time you can't even find out why they have stopped. Don't think I've ever gotten to wear out a set of brushes in them yet.

I guess it comes down to continuous use and heat, I don't think they should be used for long periods, have a break to let them cool in between can help.  I also have 3 with different attachments as I hate to stop to swap them out ;) 

Allrighty thank you

• Like 1