Buying ANH finishing strips?

I have an AP kit, and need some finishing strips for legs and arm pieces. Is it possible to buy them somewhere, or do I have to buy plates and cut them myself? Just want to get this perfect, and since I'll have to buy more abs anyway, I just wanted to check. ;)

I don't know of anyone who sells just strips. I'd call your local plastic companies and see if they have any scraps. I've gotten some almost full sheets for 80% off thanks to the scrap bin.

I have an AP kit, and need some finishing strips for legs and arm pieces. Is it possible to buy them somewhere, or do I have to buy plates and cut them myself? Just want to get this perfect, and since I'll have to buy more abs anyway, I just wanted to check. ;)

Try sign makers and stuff. I know there´s one place in Oslo that has some wort of outlet with some plastic (they only take cash). Other than that I´ve found it really hard to get sheets of ABS over here, but a place called Norwegian Modellers sells small sheets (1mm thick though). They´re located in Tønsberg but have a webshop and provide excellent service.

Im sure if you contact the maker of the AP kit he will supply some ABS .That way you will get the colour match right.

I will do that. :)

Btw, I'm watching your tutorial (it's great!), and your strips are 15mm. At my armour, it looks like I need more like 22mm strips if I'm not going to cut more than half of the edges. Did you cut more to trim it, or was your edges smaller than mine? I have female hips, so I think I need them to be 22mm. :lol:

Any advice here? :)

You must remember Lisa that the build is tailored to me size.The arms are 15mm strips and the legs are 20mm.

The legs should still look right at 25mm strips.

I have tryed to explain all steps,read very carefully if in doubt ask first.

best of luck.