All-In-One TK ANH Stunt Index of Resources by MaskedVengeance

Dan's How to put on a full Stormtrooper costume video could be a good link to add to the first post

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, gmrhodes13 said:

Dan's How to put on a full Stormtrooper costume video could be a good link to add to the first post

Very true, Glen! Found it helpful myself as I was trying on some pieces a couple weeks ago! Will add it when I get back to my computer!

• Like 2

Three new threads added to the compilation, including Dan's armor dressing video and a couple posts by Adam (including the awesome Leia Leveller E-11 recreation).

• Like 4

• 2 months later...

Per the suggestion of Mario, I've added Andrew's iComm battery mod thread to this compilation. As always, if anybody finds particularly helpful resources that should be added to this list, please don't hesitate to reach out!

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, DTKC said:

That's for adding my link!  I am honored to be here and to contribute.  

:) It’s a valuable thread because it’s essentially a crowd-sourced version of a supply and tip list, and I like how the answers are personalized and reflect the diversity and experience of the awesome troopers of this community. Great job kicking off that conversation, Dale!