ANH Stunt bucket verification

Outhouse

Hello, I am new to these forums and I apologize if this isn't the right place to post this, but I am looking to build armor and it would save some money if i didn't have to buy the helmet. Do you think for verification, this ANH Stunt bucket is approvable. I purchased it off of ebay, and i know that is generally frowned upon but this wasn't from an armor builder but a completed helmet that was previously used. Also, if this isn't the right place to ask, please steer me in the right direction! Thank you!

NXzdX3u.jpg

33fXcGZ.jpg

hFstfao.jpg

A7vyyJW.jpg

BXq1eB2.jpg

Stunt helmets have 3 screws on the ears and 4 ear bumps, which yours appears to have, Hero have 2 screws and 3 ear bumps ;) There are also the different amount of teeth, Stunt have 8 cut outs, Hero 6.

You can compare the differences on this spreadsheet here

You may need to do a little bit of work touching up the paint, doesn't quite fit in the recessed areas well, also tube stripes ideally are a pencil width from the cheeks ;) 

Also trim a little more from around the eyes, be amazed how much extra view you have. 

Some references

----------

There is also a great Gallery section full of screen references here  you may wish to have a look through.

With regards to costume approval that goes through your local GML (garrison membership liaison) so you may wish to contact them 

Edited by gmrhodes13
link removed no longer working
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, gmrhodes13 said:

Stunt helmets have 3 screws on the ears and 4 ear bumps, which yours appears to have, Hero have 2 screws and 3 ear bumps ;) There are also the different amount of teeth, Stunt have 8 cut outs, Hero 6.

You can compare the differences on this spreadsheet here

You may need to do a little bit of work touching up the paint, doesn't quite fit in the recessed areas well, also tube stripes ideally are a pencil width from the cheeks ;) 

Also trim a little more from around the eyes, be amazed how much extra view you have. 

Some references

DaveMANH01.jpgDaveMANH08.jpgDaveMANH06.jpg

There is also a great Gallery section full of screen references here  you may wish to have a look through.

With regards to costume approval that goes through your local GML (garrison membership liaison) so you may wish to contact them 

Thank you for the feedback! i will take your advice and see what i can make better.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, wook1138 said:

Like Glen mentioned, there are a few tweaks you could do to it to improve the overall look, but I would say you are probably good to go for basic approval. 

Basic approval is what I'm looking for at first. Thank you!

• Like 1