repair kit/fix kit

Imperial Knight Jajj

has any one made a repair kit or fix kit for trooping? i was lucky this past weekend... as i was getting armored up, one of my shin pieces came unglued.... ahhh... panic... luckily i brought extra velcro and scissor... when i came home i immediately began putting together a repair/fix kit just for those moments... i put in the box: velcro(black and white colored), scissors, exacto knife, super glue, duct tape, painters tape, glue gun with glue sticks... oh and extra ABS plastic peices.... i think thats all i have in there...

so... has any one else done this... I'm willing to bet that i am not the first to do this... but i thought it was a good idea... now i have a dedicated box just for trooping... i will never leave home with out it...

if anyone has any other ideas of what to put in this kit, i will be glad to hear....

i have not trooped alot , just a handful of times now, but the first thing from the get go was my''just in case kit'' haha...just a couple weeks ago at Bell Con the new biker scout lost his rivet on his belt,,wweeellll..i just happen to have my first aid kit that had some snaps and snap pliers and fixed him right up for the troop,,,,,velcro is a must ,super glue,safety pins,tape''all kinds'',,extra foam,extra elastic,batteries,anti fog,scissors,and i always carry a multi tool, its the greatest thing since cold beer........i will be adding some deoderant , thanks TK0000, for when you forget to wash your underarmor..which has already happened to me..haha :salute:

cheers

dan

I always take my tk tool box to every event and use it at almost every event for something or other. Once i had to pop rivet my knee back on. Had to replace some velcro a couple times. Had to repair cracked cod were the belt attached with tape and glue once. Had to hot glue abb button when i bent over and the chest armor popped it off. I actually use chewing gum until i could get a break and do the repair. I use anti fogg wipe packets regularly while suiting up. Have had to install batteries. Have had to make repairs to my biker scout too. I keep snaps and snap crimper in there too.

wow... these are all great ideas... it looks like im gonna need a bigger shoe box :D ok... well it started out as a shoe box... when i got home i found an old tool box i wasnt sure what to do with... now its my repair kit...

lets see what did i have problems with...

1. shin glue snapped... velcro to the rescue

2. popped rivet on my belt.... duct tape

3. lenses fell out of bucket.... i found out that dropping the helmet on its top on concrete doesnt do it any good... hot glue

4. black voice thingie on the front of bucket.... see above... hot glue

5. ear peice fell off... see above... it was a horrible thing... hot glue

6. velcro came loose on back of belt... more duct tape...

and that was all on my frist troop... i guess i now know what i need to work on... with all that did happen it was well worth it...

thanks for all the input on the ... huh.. puts ins...