501st legion

\ <_< thank you all for the welcome, this looks awsome and enjoy the feedback and info. Once my armor arrives what should I do or what do I do to join in the fun? I saw the 501st web site do I need to sign up ther and be a member there? I plan on doing it is it good idea? I want to get in on the fun of wearing my new armor. I see that there is a garrison in my area. If it is needed to join I will, there's a ton of info here too, willl that help me out or is it neccary?

scott

\ <_< thank you all for the welcome, this looks awsome and enjoy the feedback and info. Once my armor arrives what should I do or what do I do to join in the fun? I saw the 501st web site do I need to sign up ther and be a member there? I plan on doing it is it good idea? I want to get in on the fun of wearing my new armor. I see that there is a garrison in my area. If it is needed to join I will, there's a ton of info here too, willl that help me out or is it neccary?

scott

get in touch with your local garrison, put your armor together, and send in pics to your local GML :)

A friendly "Booyah!" to you sir in the "Live Free or Die" state.

Yeah, you should definitely get in touch with your garrison, they will be a good source of knowledge to help you along in the process of making your armor come to life, just this this detachment here. And it's always good to know the people in your garrison, they'll be the people you troop with 90% of the time.