TK-Fett's DA Props HDPE ANH Stunt helmet

TK-Fett

Hey guys I'm finished with this for now. I may redo it in the spring. The paint missing on the tube bothers me sometimes. 

I tried to emulate the condition of a movie helmet as they look today without copying any specific helmet. 

I've included a set of pics with flash and without. I know I need to clean up the outline on the traps. I'm undecided on adding the stripes to the traps or leaving it TD style. 

Let me know what you guys think. 

hHErxPg.jpg

ELMNbiw.jpg

FhrN8A2.jpg

vI3KXUp.jpg

xAsZnSQ.jpg

scPlQZH.jpg

Y04uXYZ.jpg

gbY9Rce.jpg

Ktm0tjo.jpg

1Z0EYFk.jpg

ZRNCasB.jpg

elrHGq4.jpg

8OpFKWa.jpg

VsIMwx0.jpg

IXYExaP.jpg

fHCUfxd.jpg

BjNkJBr.jpg

ze7N6cN.jpg

0aZ7f82.jpg

l0cXRJh.jpg

i2z51bP.jpg

IgQGb2U.jpg

DhtprpV.jpg

JLS78EX.jpg

E316vUl.jpg

Nice work, came out a treat, I've seen some TD helmet images which show they actually painted grey over the original TK helmet stripes, may be something that may interest you.

bmzIBna.jpg

Just the black lines around the traps look a little wide compared to screen used, not sure if you've used this as reference but some nice photos there http://www.starwarshelmets.com/original-ANH-Stunt-Stormtrooper-armor-helmets.htm

The only other thing is the base (olive) color still looks very clean, perhaps some scuffing or charcoal dust may dull that.

Once again I must say you've done a very nice job, I'd be happy to show this on my shelf, something I may have to look at doing when I have some spare time, well done.