Any one help me getting some helmet screws

Hello from Australia!

Guys I have been trying in vain to get a hold of the right helmet screws to mod my MR CE helmet but the fact of the matter is those things are next to impossible to get here in Australia for a whole range of reasons.

soooooooooooooo is there any kind stormtrooper out there might be able to get a bunch of them, say 100 (so other troopers here can have some too if they want) and send them to me here in australia. I'd have to order like 500 and to get them sent here and they charge heaps of dollars to send here...of course I'd pay for 'em

Any kind Trooper out there care to help me here in modding my MR CE?

thanx!

Have you tried contacting this company:

------------

I've ordered from them and they were excellent, but their shipping is too high. But for the prices they have I can't complain at all.

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

yeah got them bookmarked already but I'll need to order a few hundred to get them to ship internationally as they wont do a box of a 100 by itself to ol' Australia, and as you said they do charge a bit for shipping.

If worst comes to work I'll fall back to them.

SuperTrooper said:

Have you tried contacting this company:------------

I've ordered from them and they were excellent, but their shipping is too high. But for the prices they have I can't complain at all.

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021