Z6 Riot Control Baton - Peter White latest version

dyops

I recently bought the Z6 Baton kit from Tony Jobe (aka Ukswrath in the FISD forums). According to him it's the latest version from Peter White.

It will be an ambitious project as I hope to make it "functional" with lights, sounds and be able to flip open.

This is why I'll be in posting here my progress as I will need as much advice and help as I can get.

First question, what do you think if I buy the toy version and strip out the lights and sounds from it and transfer it to my build?
-----------------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

Looking forward to the progress.

I haven't had my hands on one of the toy versions so I'm not sure how they sound and look but I can tell you that the public does like to hear and see all the bells and whistles. We also add a jack amp to our batons and blasters, takes the sound from the internal speaker and transfers it to your aker, it's just a case of running a cable down your arm ;) 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

So I made the plunge and went ahead and bought the toy. I'm not going to dissect it yet as I will use it as a prop for our company's Halloween costume contest.

I also finally opened the Peter White box and started cleaning up the pieces. I noticed there is not enough room to put mechanics in there to make it functional. Have to be really creative.

I need recommendations where to buy led lights for the baton as I don't think the one that comes in the toy is sufficient. 

30595490287_53e89baee0_c.jpg

Edited by dyops