RS propmasters ANH armor paint color?

Shooter762

Hi fellow troopers,

I have to do some repairs on my armor that will require sanding and repainting in some areas.  What brand and shade of white spray paint is a good match for RS propmasters armor?

Thanks,

Paul

Hi Paul,

RS Propmasters don’t usually paint the lids or armour. They supply it as white plastic. The original screen used armour was also white plastic - only the original stunt helmets were painted.

Perhaps you could post some pictures of the damage and we can see what suggestions we could make.

Best wishes
Dan

12 hours ago, Rat said:

Question is this for the armor itself or the bucket and why would you need to paint it?

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

It's in the armor.  There is a big split in the armor on the back of the thigh.  I repaired it with ABS paste and need to sand it smooth and finish it with paint.

Like Dan said you shouldn't have to paint, so long as you used scraps from your kit it should be a perfect match. After sanding just polish and it should be good.

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

10 hours ago, CableGuy said:

Shouldn’t need to paint it, Paul. Assuming you used white abs paste. Have you checked out other ABS paste repairs in other threads?

Got any pictures?

I used white ABS scraps but not from my  build.   The paste is a brighter shade of white.  I will post some pics.

Edited by Shooter762
  • Like 2