Problem customer

TK4205

Brendon Prout tried to order an EIB coin but we were all sold out. We offered whim a regular coin and patches or a refund. He accepted the regular coin and patches and they were sent on march 14. Tracking shows that they were delivered  USPS # 9114901496451620826149. (status delivered 3/16)

He got his stuff and then filed a paypal dispute. Here is what he told paypal;

FISD EIB Gold challenge coin not received. I was originally willing to let this go, but in light of the fraud perpetrated by Wyatt on on other 501st club members who didn't receive what they ordered, I want a refund.

- Brendan ProutMonday, April 23, 2018 at 1:06:15 PM

Brendon  is a (edit), liar and thief. Do business with him at your own risk.

Edited by TK4205

He filed a month later. I wonder if Bryon himself asked him to, or if it was Jeremy. what a (edit) to do that.

YOUR LCS ASKING YOU TO LIE!

Edited by TK4205

Thank you, Steve, for allowing my self moderation. Sorry, it was in the heat of the moment. 

To have this happen to me after all I have given to you all... It seems vulgarity would be the least of concern and I hope you came away from this post with more than that.

I'm about ready to head off to ebay where I have some form of protection.

I decided that $12 wasn't worth my time. I refunded him and here is what I said to him in paypal:

I am issuing you a refund. The measly $12 is not worth my time. You accepted merchandise and gift and you received it on 3/16/18 , per USPS tracking 9114901496451620826149 I did not perpetrate fraud on you or anyone else, nor is there any evidence supporting your accusation. You have either been duped or you have knowingly taken part in attacking me through my paypal account on behalf of other legion members. That my friend is the true fraud and you are the one committing it.

- wyatt stephensMonday, April 23, 2018 at 5:48:54 PM