Helmet liner heads-up

Peregrinus

Inspired by @Ruthar's helmet mods, I sought out the same helmet liner he used for his ANOVOS Standard helmet -- Scorpion's replacement liner pieces for their EXO-CT110 motorcycle half helmet.

And you can see what he did with it here, if you haven't already.

Sadly, it seems to be a discontinued thing. There are newer versions out there that aren't quite the same. Mainly in their lack of the ear pads. But I ran across a dealer's lot on the 'Bay of a bunch in all adult sizes but 3XL for pretty cheap. They should be here by next Friday, and I need to check to see whether M or L fits me better (I'm right on the cusp, per their sizing). I also need to check outside circumferences of all of them to be able to advise for or against a particular size's use. But I will have at least some extras to make available. I intend to only keep one of the size I need and swap between helmets. This isn't an interest thread -- just making people aware so they con figure out whether they might want one. I'll post an actual sale thread when I have them in hand and evaluated, with feedback from folks on here.

Here's Scorpion's size chart for folks to see what size might work for anyone who might be pondering. The Medium is what Ruthar went with, so it definitely fits and -- obviously -- anything smaller would, too, possibly with additional thin padding to aid snug fit between liner and helmet for the XS. This is where I need some help from folks on here. For the larger sizes, I don't know if I'll be able to determine whether they'll work before I have my own ANOVOS bucket in hand. To say nothing of other makers' helmets. If folks would be willing to furnish me with internal circumferences at the brow line of whichever make of FOTK helmet you have, I'll be able to check that against my measurements of the larger liners when they arrive. The more are able to be used, the lower I can bring the price point.

Thanks in advance. :)

--Jonah

• 4 weeks later...