Anyone can build a DeathTrooper set for me?

m0nkie

Hi. my name is Tony and I've always wanted a cool costume set. Deathtrooper is currently my favorite. However, I have no skills in building these sets. 

I'm wondering if anyone does this on the side for $? or know where I can find someone? 

sorry if this is not the right forum.  Thought this would be my best shot to find someone. 

located in Los Angeles. 

thank you

Edited by m0nkie

thanks guys! appreciate it. I signed up for Anovos wait list. Also registered at 501st SpecOps. hopefully someone can help

I also ordered a set of the original storm trooper outfit. They are suppose to be 501 approve-able type. been sitting in garage forever., can't build it :/

Have a look at the build threads on here, like you, I thought that I couldn’t build my armour, but with the help, advice and support on here as well as my local garrison , I managed it, yes it took an age, yes I made mistakes, but with the help of people far more experienced than me I got through...... try before you give up, you may find that it’s easier than you think.... just a thought....

Good luck with your deathtrooper

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 10 months later...