Links for Soft Goods

shootstraight

I am looking to purchase the kit for the FO trooper, but it does not come with soft goods.  I believe that includes suit, gloves, and boots.  I am not sure I am missing anything else.  The neck seal is also available.  Can anyone provide me some direction where I might be able to purchase soft items.  Anovos mentions that they might be available in the future, but no timeline.  thanks in advance for any help fellow troops.

I have both, fibreglass is heavy and can crack but it has defined details, ABS is great for my bad neck very light but the details are a little softer both would get you approved.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, shootstraight said:

thanks, am i beeteer off with the premium neck seal from Anovos or the magnetic version from Stormtrooper Undersuit, or elsewhere.

Just check the CRL's (costume reference library) if you want to go for EIB or Centurion levels later, neck seal should have 11 ribs, the photo I have seen from the one from Stormtrooper Undersuit does not look like 11 ribs.

16 minutes ago, shootstraight said:

good point thanks, i am a newbie so i apologize for a stupid question

No apologies needed mate, there are no stupid questions, only stupid mistakes for not asking questions, so ask away :D