Looking for forearms help/suggestions

After doing a test fit of my armor, I have discovered that my arm movement is a bit restricted when I have everything on.

I am thinking I should trim away approximately an inch away from the top of the forearm, both inside and out . I am using the ANH Hero picture in the CRL as my reference for this, and there seems to be a bigger gap on that. Should I trim it down? What sort of gap should I be looking for between the bicep armor and the elbow?

I think I am happy with the way it hangs on the wrist, but I wanted a second opinion on that as well.

Any suggestions?

daFXLGl.jpg

Also I know my drop boxes are off in this pic. I am going to secure them in place.

You definitely do not  want to trim anything off the top of your outer forearm!

I'm guessing the problem is when you bend your arm, the forearm is digging into your wrist? You can trim the inner elbow curve deeper and then trim the wrists. It doesn't matter if you have gaps at your wrists when your arms are by your side - that is completely normal. The gaps soon disappear once you carry your blaster.

• Like 1