Finished kit. looking for helpful critique

TK-40147

Would you approve this kit?  

1. 1. Would you approve this kit?

• yes
    • no

Hi everyone just looking for helpful critique of thing i might need to do to improve the look of my kit. im 6'1 220 lbs so i had to make a few mods to get my bicepts and quads in the armour. looking for 501st standard approval. ANH stunt.

im aware my back plate is low. as i didnt have a qualified eye to spot me while taking these pics.

IMG_0060.jpg

IMG_0048.jpg

IMG_0044.jpg

IMG_0075.jpg

IMG_0083.jpg

IMG_0026.jpg

Edited by TK-420

The backs of the things look a bit off. Is the cover strip not centered? It also looks like the left one is not closed all the way. The forearm didn't look like it was closed all the way either. The cover strips on the rear of the biceps look really large, I don't know if that would fly with your GML. The belt also needs to come up. The belt should be right under/touching the an plate. The cover strips on the front of the thighs goes too low, it should stop at the part of the thigh that has the molded section around the bottom. You are very close. 

Let me add to what Allan has said already. Your back plate could come up a bit. Should have no overhang of kidney. Your thigh ammo pack is installed incorrectly and should only have curved edge on bottom. Your sniper knee isn't positioned correctly. All easily fixable. Plus bring them shoulder bells in close to straps. The thighs look tight. They should come up a little to even out the black showing. 

You're getting there. Just a bit of tweaking. Go over CRL and make sure you have everything required and check out the gallery for screen shots. That's your model.

Good Luck Future Trooper:duim:

thanks for the input. the backs on the bicepts i cant do much about tho i have 17in bicepts soo i had to improvise. these kits went built with buff guys in mind aha. thanks magni i will check the knee plate again. and my quads are large as well so i might have to figure something out there. i was thinking larger cover strips. but my supplier heard i had some trouble and sent me a new pair of legs for free

1 hour ago, magni said:

Let me add to what Allan has said already. Your back plate could come up a bit. Should have no overhang of kidney. Your thigh ammo pack is installed incorrectly and should only have curved edge on bottom. Your sniper knee isn't positioned correctly. All easily fixable. Plus bring them shoulder bells in close to straps. The thighs look tight. They should come up a little to even out the black showing. 

You're getting there. Just a bit of tweaking. Go over CRL and make sure you have everything required and check out the gallery for screen shots. That's your model.

Good Luck Future Trooper:duim:

3 hours ago, allan1313 said:

The backs of the things look a bit off. Is the cover strip not centered? It also looks like the left one is not closed all the way. The forearm didn't look like it was closed all the way either. The cover strips on the rear of the biceps look really large, I don't know if that would fly with your GML. The belt also needs to come up. The belt should be right under/touching the an plate. The cover strips on the front of the thighs goes too low, it should stop at the part of the thigh that has the molded section around the bottom. You are very close. 

• Like 1

I second the inputs and would like to suggest that you ad chims to the biceps and abs-paste the seem, sand and polish it out and then you can have the correct width on the cover strips. Or..ask for a new set of biceps as well and be careful when cutting it. Drop boxes would also look much better if the inner box is flush with outer. Keep it up:salute: