What's up with RS Propmasters??!!

Ragtooth

Hello All

I placed an order for a full TK commission with RS Propmasters on April 16, 2017.  Their customer service was great up to the time I submitted the order.  They indicated 8 weeks.  They even emailed me in mid-May saying that it'll be shipped "within the week".  What a freakin' tease!!!  

So the eight weeks (was was around mid June) has come and gone and all I get from them now is a "we had to re-do something or other, it'll be out ASAP".  That's even if they decide to respond as it takes me about 5 emails each getting progressively LOUDER to get a response.  I've also called and they don't answer the phone.

Is anyone else currently experiencing the same delay and/or horrible customer service issues from RS?  Any ideas here?  The only email that I have is info@propmasters.com which "Andrea" apparently handles.  Does anyone happen to have another email or Phone?  I just want to make sure that I'm getting ripped off.  

I wanted to be in the 501st by our Florida Supercon which is the end of the month but I that's not happening....

Thanks

• 5 weeks later...

Update. I received the goods last week! Unfortunately I haven't had a chance to check it out as I was out of town. It was about 7 weeks over their 8 week turnaround.  

I'll post an update when I've had a chance to check it all out. 

Well it's great to hear that you got your armor from them. It's unfortunate that it took longer then expected. BUT now that it's finally here I'm sure you will love it. Congrats on owning one of the best suits!