Mat's ANH stunt TM 2mm ABS

Well a part from the electrical fit out of the helmet I think the armor is ready to go.

This weekend have a cosplay event with the local cosplay group which should be good fun, that will give the armor a shake down test and highlight any build issues or adjustments. 

Also put my application in to getting the armor approved and made contact with my closest garrison.

First full armor fit photos.

1-_Front.jpg3-_leftside.jpg4-_Back.jpg5-_Rightside.jpg

Had a ball last weekend at the Cosplay event which was held as part of a nearby city's annual fete/ show. Also had my dalek on display at a separate stall so couldn’t help myself and got a photo. Possible caption "these aren't the droids daleks you're looking for".

170819_Whyalla_show_-06_cropped.jpg

Hi Mat,

Great pictures! 

If I could just give a little feedback, it looks like your belt is not attached to your armour in your pics - as such, it's sitting a few inches lower than it should. 

Love the daleks. :-)

Cheers for the feedback.

Yes forgot to snap the belt to the abdomen a rookie mistake. 

To stop that happening again going to leave the belt attached to the abdomen, guessing that's what most people do.

Got a photo shot with a professional photographer next week with my two full size astromech that I build a year or so ago so pretty excited about that.
ANH Storm Trooper, R2D2 and R5D4. Re-living 1977

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Another outing this time "Science Alive" an event held in Adelaide and 3 country areas across South Australia to encourage Science. This one was in Whyalla a small city about 80 Km from me.  R2D2 and K9 came as well and we met up with a local Dalek builder.

170910_Why_Sci_alive-03sm.jpg

170910_Why_Sci_alive-02sm.jpg

"I've told you, you're not the droid I'm looking for!"

or

"Don't try and blame K9 for all those bodies"

• Like 2