Homemade?

scottdm62

Has anyone made a homemade TK saber? Or modified one aftermarket? If so photos please provide photos and how to. Please and thank you.

I'm planning on making one using a kiberlight saber, and shelling one of Matt Nelson's 3d designs (which he's approved). I have a few projects in front of the TK Saber, but it's gonna happen.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

These 3D designs, is there a link for them?

No, my friend Matt Nelson was gracious enough to share his files with me when he learned about what I was planning.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I've started 3D modelling one.  It's designed to take a 7/8" blade and uses 25mm and 40mm tube for the main body.  The rest will be 3D printed.

This is based on the wookiepedia images with my own embellishments.

------------

So far only really the basic design and blade mounting is done, the rest need's thinking through.  I have no idea how the LED, board, and speaker will mount for example.  Or where the battery goes!

At this point though it's more of a winter project as my 3D printer will be tied up on other stuff for a while.  There's also a very real chance this is as done as it will ever be.

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed