Help to adjust my armor

greetings to all. I finished assembling all my armor but I found that it is for people taller than 5 10 "and I measure 5 8". I was reading that I need to make adjustments like cut and others but I do not get tutorials. If you can help me I will thank you a million.<br><br>

greetings from Puerto Rico

Can you give us some more details:

- Who is the kit from?

- What part of the armor are you having issues with? What kind of issues (pinching, parts bumping, scale looks weird, etc).

- What character (OT TK, FOTK, Clone, etc)?

Most armor kits fit best on people around 5'10" because that was the average height of the original troopers. But I'm 5'8" as well, and I haven't had a problem with any of my kits. I do usually remove a small wedge from the back of the thighs where my knee bends though, to minimize armor bite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Photos will definitely help, also look at some of the other builds on the forum, they can be a great guide

Sorry for being late. The armor is ANOVO.Is that the part of the buttocks I get very large and the part of aldrente also, including the thighs. I would like to see some video explaining how to modify my armor.You can tell me how to upload photos because I do not leave.

Edited by painkillerpr