Back plate and yoke movie accuracy HELP!

FN-886

Hi all i just want to ask a quick question on the Back plate and yoke part. I just wanna confirm that the back plate and yoke were a separate piece to the chest plate in the movie?

Ive seen in a behind the scene to TFA that Phasma chest,yoke and back are all one piece. Well the joined chest plate is a dummy one for the actual one to sit on. So if anyone can confirm that the Back plate and yoke was separate piece to the chest plate and not something Anovos did when they shipped out their armour to you guys?I wanna hit that   501 accuracy! :)

-----------------

post-28965-0-95950500-1493554747_thumb.jpg

post-28965-0-92050800-1493554843_thumb.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

Hey Ryan the movie armor, especially the yoke section, is considerably different than anything else manufactured today.There are a few producers out there but none of them, not even Anovos who was granted access to the movie armor makes it 100% correct. The movie Yoke is one entire piece connecting the lower chest to the lower back sections then, a 2nd (outer) chest piece is placed on top of the front yoke section. To save on material, $ and making the armor easier to assemble most, if not all mfgs do NOT make the armor with a one piece yoke assembly. If you want to make the entire armor screen accurate you can purchase one from one of the vendors and modify it. 

Hope this helps

• Like 2

You can also check out the RPF for MIMIC's First Order armor kit. He's still finishing his masters and molds and haven't ship anythng yet, but his Yoke is going to be constructed accurately.

You can also check out the RPF for MIMIC's First Order armor kit. He's still finishing his masters and molds and haven't ship anythng yet, but his Yoke is going to be constructed accurately.

It's definitely close I'll give you that, closer than most others, it still needs work though. The front and rear sections of the yoke are supposed to overlap and velcro together, and the front of the yoke should have two holes where the chest plate centers and mounts. Great looking armor though.