Anovos "Classic Trilogy Helmet" mods?

A little help here guys and gals....

I'm considering purchasing the Anovos helmet for 501st approval.  The now-53 page "The Various Types of Armor and Where to Find Them" thread indicates for Anovos gear that "some tweaks to the frown paint are required for 501st approval".  My questions are:

1- What exactly needs to be done to fix the frown paint for 501st approval?

2- Are there any other mods necessary to this particular helmet for 501st approval?  

I ask because there was an Anovos helmet up for sale where the original owner also replaced the lens with an "accurate thin green lens", cut excess material from eye sockets for accuracy and painted edges of frown for accuracy...

Thanks!

I got approved with my Anovos helmet out of the box with not alterations. Later I did do some things to make it more accurate. The eye cutouts were a little sloppy so I touched them up. I added the last "tooth" paint on each side. The green lens they supplied are just fine.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Same as above. Nothing needed out of the box.

If you just want to improve accuracy for it's own sake, in addition to the above, the ear screws (pan head) can be replaced by countersunk slotted. The size is M3.5 but they can be hard to find in small quantities. The screw used for electrical outlet covers is a near match and easy to find.