Does AM still make armor or has anyone taken over the sculpt?

I've been on the forums for awhile but never got my post count up...or maybe once I switched tapatalk accounts I reverted to a 0 post number.... regardless I can't WTB in the for sale section

I desperately need larger calves to troop as a stormtrooper again. AM is literally my only option. I don't need a full kit.....really just need calves to keep me afloat.

does anyone have any idea how to contact AM or if anyone else now distributes that armor

MUCH THANKS

Getting a set of AM calves may be a tall order, Quinn.  Even when they were producing, they did not do replacement parts.. (believe me, I tried).  They pulled (vaccu-formed) their entire kit at once.  You might want to try AP, which makes larger calves.   authenticprops@hotmail.com

• Like 1

I would try TK Armor (Not to be confused with TK Armour) at http://tkarmor.com/or via his email at  TrooperSupplies@hotmail.com

I just ordered a spare set of plastic ANH handguards from him. He works closely with the guy who made AM kits, and I believe he has a facebook page as well.

Best of luck!

Edit: Any clue why the AM armor guy stopped? His kit is phenomenal! 

Edited by TheBlooperTrooper

I would try TK Armor (Not to be confused with TK Armour) at http://tkarmor.com/or via his email at TrooperSupplies@hotmail.com

I just ordered a spare set of plastic ANH handguards from him. He works closely with the guy who made AM kits, and I believe he has a facebook page as well.

Best of luck!

Edit: Any clue why the AM armor guy stopped? His kit is phenomenal!

TK armor is AM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

TK armor is AM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really? I thought they were separate people. Used separate emails, and told me they worked together. My mistake then, apologies!

• Like 1

I just contacted troopergear@gmail.com on 4/24/17 and got a price list for AM 2.0 with 4.0 bucket. Getting ready to order. They said they are currently in a run and wait will be 2 months. Hope this helps.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

• Like 2