Japanese Embassy Text Unreadable

Bulldog44

I brought this issue up a while back and was wondering if there is anything that can be done to fix the viewing of Japanese text. I can type in Japanese if I make a new topic but the main title heading should be fixed so Japanese based members can actually know it says its the Japanese embassy section. At the moment it is just some messed up text. 

Please let me know if this can be fixed or not. If not, I would like to suggest to change the title heading to read Japanese Embassy or Japanese Support in English until a real fix is made possible.  Thanks.

Maybe it would be good to read as stated if the tile heading can be changed to Japanese : 日本語 Kiosk  

Edited by Bulldog44

I fixed the title.
But I can't do anything about the content, I guess it's a problem with the language package, but I'll leave this to the IT cracks ;)
Anyway, thanks for the reminder!

Thanks Ripper_L for changing that. Looks much better now. No worries about the content. I will try to post a  new thread and see how that works, only the older thread will still be unreadable, not a big deal. Cheers again! :duim:

• Like 1