TK-77797 Requesting ANH Stunt EIB Status (Anovos) [699]

Hey Solomon, we  thank you for your patience lets get into your EI review. 

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All the required submission photos have been posted. Your armor displays all the necessary elements to qualify for Expert Infantry. Welcome trooper, congratulations!        :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

In this section we review observations made by your fellow troopers and ourselves. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor. If any suggestion affects any application, it will be listed separately in the above or below sections. We do have some things  to go over so here we go.

For ease of this application we shall start from the Helmet and work down from there. An  Anovos helmet in it's original out of the box form, does need some refinement to bring it up to scratch.  Many of the Anovos applicants to pass through EI and onto Centurion were suggested to make the corrections we're about to discuss. Some will be required to be repaired before submitting for Centurion if you choose to do so. That being said, the accuracy is still ultimately up to the trooper.  

It appears there is quite a bit of material left that can be trimmed and tidied up in the eye socket, I am referring to this small return at the top and  towards the  inner most part of the eyes.

Moving down to the frown, we see that the gray paint  stops short instead of tapering out to a point (Please refer to below image of screen used helmets) Must fix for Centurion

Now we look at the Hovi tips and Vocoder The supplied mesh is very fine and can be upgraded to a larger gauge.

The Vocoder, although not to bad on your helmet, can still have a slightly more defined edge.

(again refer to the images below of screen used helmet)

i8WDG8e.jpg

Reference images for examples of how to finish the ends of the frown.

gallery_12157_36_77206bc-crop2b.jpg

Hovi%20tip.jpg

Turning to the side of the helmet and looking at the ear screws. These are domed head type and should be replaced with "V" style, flat head and slotted. You can find these on Trooperbay.

KKsoup6.jpg

Helmet-crop.jpg

You are required to have the drop boxes aligned with the ends of the plastic ammo belt.

For level three certification (if applicable):

• Drop boxes are vertically aligned with the end of the ammo belt with minimal gap between belt and box.

While we are discussing the belt,this is a more difficult request. We commend you for making the required EIB belt modifications for ANH Stunt however, the cloth portion of the belt still does not meet Centurion requirements and we're requesting you replace it with one that is more screen accurate. There are a couple suppliers out there, TKittle for example. You can find them in the sales section. There's also a couple tutorials illustrating how to replace it if you're not sure how to perform this modification. Judging by your build this shouldn't be too difficult for you.

N7nMhDY.jpg

ZKdjWQi.jpg

Alignment of Ab and Kidney plate:

Both these plates should be aligned at the top so the rivets are parallel and not offset. This may only be a dressing issue, but something to keep an eye on when having new photos taken for Centurion ;)

c4Yzdik.jpg

Well that's it Solomon, congratulations man, you made it to Expert Infantry!!

Next step Centurion. Only a small amount of work to be done however we are very confident you will smash that out and we shall see you in Centurion review soon. :jc_doublethumbup:

Ok I can use that one BUT.... I need a proper action shot as it gets used in another part of the forums. You should be able to see that section up and running again in the not to distant future, so please post it to this thread when you can and let me know. :)

Okay, if by "action shot" you mean one in portrait mode, not one in a parade, then I can and will deliver.  At least that's what I'm thinking you mean. 

Also, thanks for the EIB certification!  I plan to focus on those improvements you've mentioned to move forward to Centurion.

Thank you for all your help!

• Like 1