TK Armor Identification Help

Wondering if anyone with a trained eye knows who the manufacturer of this armor could be? It's a bit rough but I don't know if it's "good" or Rubies. Also...if it's ANH, ESB, etc? It's for sale locally....I just started looking into TKs and don't know the subtle nuisances. Any help is appreciated!

Kgk4Zia.png

eEqNV3E.png

Umz2abx.png

Edited by tkrestonva
fixed images

Looks like FX to me. And in bad shape too. I'd charge the person a $100 to throw it away for them. Check out the Getting Started section. It has a lot of information for you to check out. Look at the pictures of troopers in the Advanced Tactics section to see what armor should look like Andrew. And welcome to the FISD Future Trooper!

I fixed your post.

Looks like FX to me. And in bad shape too. I'd charge the person a $100 to throw it away for them. Check out the Getting Started section. It has a lot of information for you to check out. Look at the pictures of troopers in the Advanced Tactics section to see what armor should look like Andrew. And welcome to the FISD Future Trooper!

^^ This.

Actually, it looks like a JediRobe kit - which is a recast of an FX kit. Even worse. Yeah, I agree 100% with Randy.

Also, post an introduction in the New Member Introductions section.

• Like 1

Cool thanks for the responses. No I did not buy the armor yet...checked with you all first! I knew it was rough but I was thinking if it was a legit kit, I'd turn it into a sandy. I know the JR kits are a no-no around here, hah. <br>

I've poked around many of the vetted armorers, but gonna try and find one on a budget, if possible. I'm also working on a Mando costume for the Mercs (about 75% complete) so my costuming budget is going to that, but once I'm done, it's trooper time.

The "no no" part is mostly that you will be paying a lot of money for a kit that is not accurate and recasted. Some the same price, you can get an accurate armor that one of our vetted makers offers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1