Low cost Voice changer in the helmet

Mgooding17

And what's the app called, can't find it

TKVoice is the app.

I have the Aker MR1505 12w. Apparently the MR1506 10w is slimmer and easier to stow under the chest, although I find there's plenty of room for mine. Volume is only ever at about 1/3 anyway. Any more and it's way too loud or you get feedback issues. I just marked the 'sweet spot' on the volume dial with some white paint.

Cheers bud saw it on ebay just wasn't sure of the sound it would give you,does it give you a good stormtrooper sound effect?

Yep, gives that kind of radio sound. It just doesn't do the clicks or static bursts on its own but you can add that separately with app or rom fx, etc.

Great thanks for your help Again! ;)

No probs. Other opinions are available :D

I always check with someone when the lid is on, to make sure voice is clear and volume is good ;)

• Like 1

I have an Aker 10 amp I use for my gunner and will put in my TK. Probably won't spurge on an i-Comm or the like for awhile. The cheapest way to emulate the static burst is to kinda make a "Chh-" sound with your mouth at the end of speaking. ;)

• Like 2