The Force Awakens Heavey Weapons Trooper Armor?

Trooper3493

It's the same armor as the standard First Order stormtrooper armor. The only differences are (1) the heavy gunner vest, and (2) the weapon - either an enlarged version of the F-11D w stock, or a megablaster. Often you'll see them with an SE-44C blaster pistol mounted on the thigh holster as well.

I've moved your thread to the appropriate section - everything you need should be in this section.

• Like 1

Just like Brain said, build a normal First Order trooper first, then add on the extra bits. :) Since the CRL is relatively new, we haven't gotten everything we'd like to see contained in it yet.

Cheers! :)

Easily enough to do and several versions

Mine

9gST1qm.jpg

Clint's

20151129_160853_zps5texjhhp.thumb.jpg.eecaf3a9caf1ec0afa20d9bdf38f7c14.jpg

Lots of info can be found here http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/34166-first-order-stormtrooper-resources/

Edited by gmrhodes13
photos updated gmrhodes13 2021

I really appreciate the info, gents. My only concern for the build is the CRL. Since currently, as of today anyway (1-12-2017), there are no level 2 or 3 specs for the armor, will it have to be rebuilt at great expense again when and if level 2 and 3 specs "no longer allow" some of the level 1 items, or are they grandfathered in?  Sort of like how the FX Helmet is no longer approved for beginning approvals.

I will continue my research and move on from there.

May I ask where Clint's kit is from?

Clint's kit is Anovos same as mine.

Yes no doubt there will be higher levels added to the costume at some stage but for the moment we all build to how the CRL's are currently.

The CRL's are updated frequently with many costumes, what was approvable a few years ago may not be now, like FX, it happens, nobody can tell what new info or details will become available so who knows what will happen in the future ;)

All you can do is like many others, build to how the CRL reads now.