Is RT for Me????

Well i have an FX TX Stealth kit, i am almost done, but i will eventually want white armor of course, i am 5'11" 205lbs, the FX armor fits on me with no shims needed, but it's cutting it very close, would RT give me the mobility and comfort needed to be elite???? I know FX armor is acceptable as elite status, but i also know that RT is more accurate!!!!!!! I figure i'm too big for AP!!!! :angry: anyone???? AP is smaller than FX armor right????

DarthAlias said:
Well i have an FX TX Stealth kit, i am almost done, but i will eventually want white armor of course, i am 5'11" 205lbs, the FX armor fits on me with no shims needed, but it's cutting it very close, would RT give me the mobility and comfort needed to be elite???? I know FX armor is acceptable as elite status, but i also know that RT is more accurate!!!!!!! I figure i'm too big for AP!!!! :angry: anyone???? AP is smaller than FX armor right????

Might not be too big for AP. It really depends on your build. I'm 6-00 235 lbs and I wear AP. Granted, I had to use FX shoulders, biceps, and forearms, but it fits....barely.

AP is smaller than FX. I still had to shim FX biceps. No shims in the AP legs, but it's close. I also fudged a little on the plastic strips on the front. I went 1 1/4" instead of the 7/8"

oioz5tv.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photos updated gmrhodes13 2021

Dang Craig - looks great! Though you might have been able to pass with AP bells because in the movie they weren't really covering that far down. I think you can make AP fit with a little shimming. People much bigger than you have done it.

well i've heard so many good things about AP, but i'm not sure if i'd fit!!!!! i'm really not that big, but i'm also not skinny!!!! here's me in my TX!!!!!

L9JHeOT.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photos updated gmrhodes13 2021

Dang Craig - looks great! Though you might have been able to pass with AP bells because in the movie they weren't really covering that far down. I think you can make AP fit with a little shimming. People much bigger than you have done it.

Couldn't get the AP bells to sit over my shoulders. I heated them and tried to open them up, but my shoulders are too big from front to back.

Darthalias, you might make it in an AP.