AM Build

So I'm building my first armor and I'm getting to the part of trimming front and back pieces. How much is to much to trim. I don't know how much to trim. Is there a good tutorial on how much to trim on these piece or can someone tell me.

Thanks,

Hey welcome! I have a quick off topic question regarding AM armor. How was your communication with him? Was he fast when responding? I am interested in his AM V2 chest armor and inquire about it the other day, but haven't heard back.

They will get back with you...he is about a day or 2 out checking e-mails. My order is right on time / shipping this week. 

And welcome Cwalker! Glad to have you! I am expecting my first set of AM 2.0 armor also...looks like we'll be building together!

Ask a lot of questions...a lot of really experienced troopers here, all willing to help you!

Good Luck!

Jon

• Like 1

They will get back with you...he is about a day or 2 out checking e-mails. My order is right on time / shipping this week. 

And welcome Cwalker! Glad to have you! I am expecting my first set of AM 2.0 armor also...looks like we'll be building together!

Ask a lot of questions...a lot of really experienced troopers here, all willing to help you!

Good Luck!

Jon

• Like 1

Hey welcome! I have a quick off topic question regarding AM armor. How was your communication with him? Was he fast when responding? I am interested in his AM V2 chest armor and inquire about it the other day, but haven't heard back.

If I can add - I just had my AM kit delivered today, about 8 1/2 weeks after ordering (likely would've been sooner if not for the holiday season). He usually didn't responded to my emails instantly, but was certainly what I would consider timely and my emails were always answered. There was good follow up on when he did his run and then sent tracking info. Now I just can't wait to get home and open that BBB!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1