DATE: 7th December 2016

TIME: 2.00 - 3.30pm

LANDSCAPE/WEATHER: Outdoors/fine

TROOPERS:

TK85421 - gmrhodes13 - Q

TK4471 - Stretch - Mark

WRANGLERS:

Phil

REPORT: Thanks to our chauffer Phil, we arrived just before 1pm, plenty of time to take in the pleasant scenery and relax before changing and being ready for the guests to arrive. Main job was to look imposing, a Stormtrooper on each side of the path that the guests would be walking down to the gazebo were the ceremony was to take place, the odd surprised person form a Stormtrooper moving and saying good afternoon. We had some photos with Matt and some of the guests while waiting for everyone to arrive.

Just as the bride was about to walk down the path a group of teenagers started down the path yelling look at the Stormtroopers, our wrangler Phil was quick on his feet and cut them off and guided them in the opposite direction (using the force I believe). Crisis everted the music began and the bride made her appearance, a vision in white, no not the Stormtroopers.

After the ceremony we posed for photos with guests and the newlyweds, we also congratulated them and presented them with a wedding certificate on behalf of the Emperor who could not be in attendance due to taking a personal day away from the empire.

A few more photos with Matt and Raewyn then 3.30 had arrived and it was time to kit down and head over to the PHM Megazone troop.

INJURIES: Stretch's left testicle as a releasing elastic strap, unlike a Stormtrooper, didn't miss the target.

CASUALTIES: Possible testicle, time will tell

ARMOR REPAIRS: None but some airbags wouldn't go astray in a certain cod section.

HAPPY PEOPLE: Everyone, well except for Stretch

UNHAPPY PEOPLE: Group of teenagers who got ushered away

MISSION STATUS: Complete

REPORT BY: TK85421

wedding2.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated

Nice job, guys!  I feel truly sorry for Stretch, (I feel your pain, brother), but unfortunately I don't think Hallmark makes a card for that.    :D

• Like 1