DSC_0619_zpsg5qxuihb.jpg

DSC_0621_zpszul7nk99.jpg

DSC_0623_zpsbwejwnpx.jpg

DSC_0624_zpsgcucm4g7.jpg

DSC_0625_zps2jrdmljg.jpg

DSC_0617_zpsh1htavea.jpg

DSC_0627_zpsxfl2j8jf.jpg

DSC_0600_zpscdd2p3ik.jpg

I'm sure I have missed something, just let me know and I will post it.  Thanks for your consideration.  

Hey David, welcome and Thank you for your EI application. Lets get started.

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

Thank you for making some recommended corrections. All submission photos have been posted. Your armor displays all the necessary elements to qualify for Expert Infantry. It is my pleasure to add another fellow GGG member to the EI ranks. Welcome trooper!       :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

In this section we review observations made by your fellow troopers and ourselves. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor. If any suggestion affects any application, it will be listed separately in the above or below sections. I personally love the ATA, design, color, very nice to look at IMHO. To make it look even better we have a few suggestions, and requirements if you choose to shoot for the next level, mentioned in the Centurion section below.  

1) Shoulder bells need to be closer to your chest and back plate. Shortening the upper bell strap will help some but removing a good majority of the lower bell return edge should get you really close.

DSC_0604_zpsmzzommjj-crop.jpgDSC_0606_zps9n8dwvvn-crop.jpg

Reference photo

Shoulder%20gap.jpg

2) Back plate off center. This may just be a simple photo issue but we like to see this area nice and even.

DSC_0604_zpsmzzommjj-crop2.jpg

Reference photos

gallery_12157_11_941408-crop.jpg

3) Another possible photo issue are keeping the chest plate down over the ab (yours is not bad at all) but mainly keeping the ab and kidney even at the top. Again, not a big issue but we want you to be aware and if there's anything you can do to even it out now's the time to do so.

DSC_0607_zpsghpcp3hn-crop.jpg

Reference photos

gallery_12157_11_5412461-crop.jpgcool%20pic-crop2b_1.jpg

4) The lower chest return edge is really thick, too much to be exact however, not sure there's much you can do being you have screws half way through the thickness. Trimming it will weaken the area which we don't want to see you do so this is more of an advisory.

DSC_0609_zpsbx1qepct-crop2.jpg

Reference photo

ea871ac4-3936-4de4-a67e-7214618416a3.jpg

5) The ab buttons are a little big. It will be highly suggested you reduce the size.

DSC_0609_zpsbx1qepct-crop.jpg

Reference photo

ab%20buttons.jpg

Centurion Suggestions:

In this section we prepare you for Centurion if you choose to apply for it. If there were any areas requiring repairs it would be mentioned here. At this time we have nothing to add. Beautiful work on your armor  :jc_doublethumbup:

• Like 1