Legion ID : TK61138

Forum Name : Bloodwalker

Garrison: Spanish Garrison

Armor and Helmet= ATA

Blaster= Painted Doopydoo's Kit

Height = 182 cm

Weight = 82 Kg

Canvas belt = Hand made

Neck Seal = Hand made (photo). I just buy a new one in Extreme Racing.

Holster = Hand made

In some pictures, I send you two differentes kind of images: exterior and interior (the most recent).

Full Body

1. Front – Arms at side

Front%20-%20Arms%20at%20side_zpspp6usso2

stnohelmet_zps3pnwsvjl.jpg

2. Back – Arms at side 

2.%20Back%20ndash%20Arms%20at%20side_zps

back_zpsw9wwuqra.jpg

3. Left – Arm raised 

3.%20Left%20ndash%20Arm%20raised_zpsj21v

4. Right – Arm raised

4.%20Right%20ndash%20Arm%20raised_zps3ro

5. Right Side Detail – Arm raised 

5.%20Right%20Side%20Detail%20ndash%20Arm

right%20details_zps8wc2qyzl.jpg

6. Left Side Detail – Arm raised 

6.%20Left%20Side%20Detail%20ndash%20Arm%

Armor Details 

1. Abdomen Details

abdomen_zpssqmuqbaz.jpg

2. Action Shot

shoot_zpspkhgzj75.jpg

3. Cod and Butt Plate Attachment 

CodandButt_zps0gol5hlu.jpg

4. Interior Strapping 

interior_zpsp42vin4v.jpg

Helmet Details 

1. Front

helmetfront_zps2h2aqdai.jpg

2. Side

helmetside_zpslxrxnryh.jpg

3. Back

helmetback_zpsqz0nch9h.jpg

4. Hovi Tip Detail

helmetHoviTip_zpstshpsp0u.jpg

5. Lens Color (Backlit if required) 

helmetlight_zpsn5mcauwg.jpg

Blaster Details 

1. Blaster – Left

blasterleft_zpssaenmcvp.jpg

2. Blaster – Right 

blasterright_zps6hohptlx.jpg

Accessory Details 

1a. Neck Seal (old)

necksealold_zpssqunqbx8.jpg

1b. Neck Seal (new)

necksealnew_zpsmyz5pb98.jpg

2.  Thermal Detonator – Back

thermalback_zps2mptlot8.jpg

3. Holster Attachment

holsterattach_zpszcruw1cj.jpg

Other photos for a local magazine

LGM-LEGION501-17_zpsyvkwok1c.jpg

LGM-LEGION501-26_zpsfliojvh6.jpg

LGM-LEGION501-09_zps946rkq7s.jpg
  • Like 1

Looking good.  Very nice armor.

One comment, you will want to close the gap between your shoulder bells and your shoulder straps to where the bells are almost touching the straps.

Sly or Ukswrath will be with you shortly for your official review.

Good Luck.

• Like 1

Yup, bring your shoulder bells in towards your shoulder straps. Also, add some strapping to restrain the chect to ab connection. In one of your pics, your chest was behind your ab plate. Extra strapping will eliminate that.

• Like 1

Thanks, Shawn and Brad, for your comments.<br><br>

How do you think I could close the gap? Velcro maybe?<br>

I am making new straps for chest and ab. Do you think I should put them at the left and right corner of the chest or/and someplace more centered?<br><br>

Thanks again.

Hola compañero.

Deberías ajustarte un poco más los hombros, se te ve mucho negro del undersuit, ajusta los snaps del abdómen (se te sube mucho el pecho) y las espinilleras, que también se te suben mucho. La goma "S" del casco queda mejor si la pones por encima del borde de la oreja. Por lo demás...

Great work soldier!!! :jc_doublethumbup::th_AnimatedBravoSmiley::smiley-sw013:

• Like 1

A strap with Velcro or snaps should help restrain your chest. You've already got a center strap, so add additional ones closer to the sides. :duim:

Hey Oscar, Sly or myself will be with you shortly. Before we get started we have quick question, is there a reason why in some photos the thermal detonator doesn't have the control panel and others it does?

Hey Oscar, Sly or myself will be with you shortly. Before we get started we have quick question, is there a reason why in some photos the thermal detonator doesn't have the control panel and others it does?

You're right: in the old pictures (outside with an ugly yellow wall) the thermal detonator doesn't have the control panel; I don't remember exactly why...  I think I was waiting the correct screw. Now the thermal detonator has the control panel.

thermaldetonator_zpsga1rmjil.jpg

Edited by Bloodwalker

Hi Oscar thank you for your patience and EIB application. 

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All submission photos are present and your armor displays all the elements required for Level 2 badge. Very nice looking build trooper. Congratulations and welcome to Expert Infantry!!         :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

In this section we'll review observations made by us and your fellow troopers. Suggestions made here are to improve the overall look of your armor. If these suggestions would effect an application they will be mentioned in the above or below sections. We have a few minor areas to mention so lets take a look.

1) Shoulder gap. The gap between the shoulder bells, chest and back plates should be minimal. We encourage you to take in the slack at the upper connecting strap and possibly remove more lower return edge. Both adjustments should bring the bells closer to your chest and back plates.

Front%20-%20Arms%20at%20side_zpspp6usso2

Reference photos 

Shoulder%20gap.jpg

2) Cover strips too long. In in multiple areas it appears the cover strips are too long extending past the edge of the armor, they should meet or be just short of the armor length. Trimming these areas back will make the armor look a bit more uniform and help prevent the cover strips from digging into your flesh or getting snagged on something. 

back_zpsw9wwuqra-crop4.jpgFront%20-%20Arms%20at%20side_zpspp6usso2stnohelmet_zps3pnwsvjl-crop.jpgback_zpsw9wwuqra-crop2.jpgFront%20-%20Arms%20at%20side_zpspp6usso2

Reference photos

gallery_12157_59_74335.jpg

gallery_12157_38_16241-crop.jpg

3) Excessive back to kidney gap. There should be little to no gap in this area. Tightening the connecting straps should resolve the issue.

back_zpsw9wwuqra-crop.jpg

Reference photo

cool%20pic-crop2b.jpg

That's it!

Centurion Suggestions:

In this area we try to prepare you for the best possible chance of a clean Centurion pass. We have nothing to add here. 

Congratulation and hope to see you in Centurion application soon.    :duim:

• Like 1

Dear friends.

Thanks a lot!!! I start with the modifications this weekend. I think the problem is my height... I must think how compensate all the parts. I hope next year it will be all ok to request centurion status. Thanks again.

B.

Enviado desde mi iPad utilizando Tapatalk

Dear friends.

Thanks a lot!!! I start with the modifications this weekend. I think the problem is my height... I must think how compensate all the parts. I hope next year it will be all ok to request centurion status. Thanks again.

B.

Enviado desde mi iPad utilizando Tapatalk

In our opinion you height doesn't have anything to do with the requests. The back plate gap is a very common issue regardless of height and a relatively easy fix I might add. You've built a beautiful set of armor, a few minor adjustments and we'll be seeing you at Centurion  :jc_doublethumbup:

• Like 1

Dear friends.

It wasn't easy remove it so before I glue the biceps with the forearms I prefer ask you: Do you think this could be the correct lenght? How do you see?

adjust1_zpsocsxsbjs.jpg

Edited by Bloodwalker

• 4 weeks later...

I have made new snaps for the armor, I have trimmed some parts and I have added Velcro in shoulder bells. I think it looks better...thanks...

resnaps_zpspav6qcnv.jpg

front_zpsyxecedyr.jpg

back_zpszj9cmba1.jpg

Edited by Bloodwalker