Udermeister's FX/JediRobe rescue/practice build

Udermeister

Here you go!

Marc

Rad, thanks Marc. What about elastic and stuff? I've got the stuff listed below, and if I can get away with using it then awesome, but if need be I can run out and grab something else...

2yd 3" white elastic

1.5yd 1.5" black elastic

2.5yd 1" white elastic

2yd 2" black nylon webbing

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Here's another useful link.

I'll take a shot of my butt plate for you tomorrow.

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/index.php?/topic/31404-Supply-list-for-your-TK-build....

Marc

Edited by CTID
  • Like 1

Here you go!

5c47ce0bdc0152a8ca333f784eaf2a61.jpg

9324b5b32aef1dd6d64eeb9e311c6f12.jpg

091dc3ed7ba049c07daa8f1f49f2376d.jpg

f5b78e3e08230c982d7a1e12929cfc4f.jpg

Marc

Billy's graphics are awesome! I think you have a double of the back and are missing the front though?

• Like 2

Thinking about it now, I'm pretty sure I've got these graphics saved somewhere... I'll have to look at my Dropbox.

I'm trying to work on my thighs today, but I'm finding it difficult to get the back measurement right. Think I'm gonna have to enlist the help of my younger brother to mark them lol.

Also, with that list of supplies, I think all I need is the quarter inch elastic and some 3/4 or 1 inch black elastic. Then I'm set! Oh, and boots... but those will have to wait till I get my annual bonus from work!

• Like 1

Here's the boots that I picked up. £30 plus around £10 for the dye

The original ones were painted white.

Marc

Those are quite nice! I found a pair on amazon for around $40 but by the time I had the cash they didn't have my size, and now they're sold out haha. I am planning to go the painted route though, that honestly seems to be the easiest part of the build! ;)

Those are quite nice! I found a pair on amazon for around $40 but by the time I had the cash they didn't have my size, and now they're sold out haha. I am planning to go the painted route though, that honestly seems to be the easiest part of the build! ;)

Yeah it can be a nightmare finding them. Got mine off ebay.

Marc

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Very nice! My build has slowed down a bit, but I'm still working on it. Getting the thighs put together currently. After realizing I've trimmed them somewhat incorrectly (I think), I've lost a bit of confidence in the build. I think I'll still be able to get them to fit, but I only realized just tonight that in order for a butt join to happen in the back the whole overlap edge needs to be removed and I may be about 10-20mm short now. We will see though, and I plan to finish this kit whether I can wear it or not.

• 4 weeks later...

Yo dudes, just wanted to toss an update out: I haven't dropped this project, just got busy with the holidays and whatnot. Gonna get back into the swing of things soon as my holiday demotivation goes away!

All that's left:

Complete the thighs - glue rear covers, right thigh ammo pack (it's all derpy cause FX but whatever I can make it work)

Complete the belt - attach ammo belt to canvas, attach holster (after I figure out if I can make it ANH), do snaps for belt-ab

Acquire boots!

Acquire neckseal!

Acquire good gloves!

Fit and strap the dumb thing!

Going through my brief but hopefully thorough thread, have I missed anything? I mean, aside from this being a crap kit and don't even get us started on the helmet?

• Like 1