ANOVOS Thighs Trimming Help

Echnate

So I shimmed my thighs to fit my leg girth, but now I need to trim the overall length so that I can actually bend my knees and not have my shin armor rubbing against it. Is thier any thing special I need to consider on how to make it shorter while still keeping it within requirements for basic approval?

Hey Jake, I have no idea of you body type but I'm going to throw out some suggestions here.

If you have larger leg girth that exceeds the basic assembly specifications of the armor then it is recommended you add shims to widen them so that they still fit correctly. If assembled correctly when worn the thighs should almost touch your COD (crotch armor). If not you may need to shim it.  

If you're just shorter in stature and need to trim the armor down that's different. In that case it is recommended you trim the top edge of the thighs first so that they sit higher on your thighs as required and eliminating the need to trim the lower. To increase mobility, if the position of the thighs are correct then you can trim the lower back of thigh to just above the return edge.

Hope this helps. If not post some pictures so we can see what you're dealing with.