Armor and Helmet reach for the stars.

Kacrut

Hello, I have some questions.<br>

* if I want to aimed for Expert Infantryman and Centurion whic/what type of helmet and armor suitable for the minimum mods, for example if<br>

#1.... WTF armor + WTF helmet... what parts are going to be modified.<br>

#2.... other armor + Wtf helmet<br>

#3.... wtf armor + other helmet<br>

#4..... Ata armor + ata helmet...did ata making a helmet??... <br>

or any other type of armor and helmet.<br>

Im soo confused right now..LOL! sorry.<br>

edit* forgot to add, my Height: 5ft 9.2inch. Weight: 167ish lbs

Edited by Kacrut

Hey Louis.  At your height and weight I would say that you should stay away from RT-MOD, AM, and Anovos if you are looking for the least amount of work to go EIB and Centurion.  RT and AM are for larger troopers and Anovos you will have to modify the helmet a little and replace a couple of items.  But the other armors listed in the getting started thread should not be too much of an issue for you.

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/11538-the-various-types-of-armor-and-where-to-find-them/

• Like 1

ok. Thanks. Starsaber25.... i've been reading MoSc0ut W.T.F. ANH Stunt build WI, and everyone build threads... soooo many info here in this forum(and that's A great thing)... I just like being shoot with a fire hoose of knowledges.. LOL! <br>

love this forum already.<br>

Best regards, Loui

I'm a first time builder who went with WTF. Awesome armor and helmet. No regrets! I'm short too (shorter than you though) and while I'll still have to do some trimming, the pieces from WTF will eventually fit me and should meet Centurion. Plus their molds are designed to ideally fit people who are around 5'10" so it might be really good for you. The helmet molds have 8 teeth molded out and the ears have 4 bumps, so ANH Stunt would be the way to go with Centurion, but if you are interested in another type you could make it work. If you are interested in the helmet kit alone it comes with some extras, including the rubber trim for the neck and brow, two sets of ears in case you mess up, the lens for the eye, pop rivets and ear screws for assembly, unpainted mic tips and tube stripe decals. Best of luck in finding the armor you are looking for! I hope this helps :)

Edited by EmlanThane
  • Like 1

My husband is nearly identical in height and weight and my AP kit fits him great. At 125lb I had to reduce the torso only a little. Mark (AP maker) has large shims on both the kidney and the abs so you can easily just trim to perfect length for you.

RS is another really popular armor too. Id look into it as well; I may purchase it for my next build.
I've been very happy with the AP kit. Pictures in my building thread.
Let us know and don't be afraid to ask any questions :)

Edited by Alay
  • Like 1

Thanks Alay and all , soo that would be<br><br>

*ART-MOD is for a taller and larger body<br><br>

*AM for a larger body...<br><br>

*AP have 6"extra inches (3")AB and kidney plate + 2" leg parts.<br><br>

*W.T.F. going to asked walter for details and all.<br><br>

* RS(prop master) got manny options(trimmed, untrimmed..etc) i need to asked them for details<br>

* CFO(ROTJ only) : hmmm.... <br>

Every armor got A solid positive comment, a wide range of type of armor for sure.... well, continue reading and more reading the build threads here.<br>

Thank you.

Edited by Kacrut
  • Like 1