Which Helmet?

Hello all! Got a question about using two helmets with my MTK armor. I want to use the helmet that came with my kit but would like to add a second.  Any ideas as to which one ( ATA, etc ) would match the color of my armor? Or how about where to get another MTK Helmet kit? Thanks!

My comment to any question about matching helmets to the rest of the kit is always: the original helmets were painted white and never fully matched either. Technically it's more accurate for an ANH stunt or ESB helmet to be slightly off colour to the rest of the kit than for it to be matchy-matchy. ;)

In fact, I believe Centurion standards should actually require ANH stunt and ESB helmets be painted white and not be raw ABS, but that's probably just me....

With that said, it'd be hard to go wrong with an RS helmet.... Size-wise, my ATA in my banner is smaller than my CAP-W in my profile pic. The RS is even bigger and, in turn, more accurate in both detail and size.

Edited by Nagedzi
  • Like 1

Hey William. You could always reach out to Mike (MTK) and ask for a new helmet kit. It depends on how rushed you are. He took the month off from everything because he had knee surgery. Other then that I have MTK and I use a TM when I do ANH. It is slightly off but you can't really tell the difference unless you are looking for it.

My comment to any question about matching helmets to the rest of the kit is always: the original helmets were painted white and never fully matched either. Technically it's more accurate for an ANH stunt or ESB helmet to be slightly off colour to the rest of the kit than for it to be matchy-matchy. ;)

In fact, I believe Centurion standards should actually require ANH stunt and ESB helmets be painted white and not be raw ABS, but that's probably just me....

With that said, it'd be hard to go wrong with an RS helmet.... Size-wise, my ATA in my banner is smaller than my CAP-W in my profile pic. The RS is even bigger and, in turn, more accurate in both detail and size.

I understand and agree with the more accurate way. I also like the RS. Never found a price or a kit for sale but would like to get one.

• Like 1

Hey William. You could always reach out to Mike (MTK) and ask for a new helmet kit. It depends on how rushed you are. He took the month off from everything because he had knee surgery. Other then that I have MTK and I use a TM when I do ANH. It is slightly off but you can't really tell the difference unless you are looking for it.

Thanks starsaber25. I'll send him a message and see what he says.