17_Blaster%20Right_zpsgk2k4lbi.jpg

Neck Seal

18_Neck%20Seal_zps8ptkhasy.jpg

Thermal Detonator

19_TD_zpsnjfit0l1.jpg

Holster Attachement

20_Holster%20Attachement_zpsmwr74psv.jpg

Hi Jerome

Could we please get a photo of the D ring from the rear of the blaster, and we would also like to see a photo of your entire  belt laid out.

Thank you

Hi Jerome

I am going over your submission photos and noticed you have painted the snaps on the Butt plate white. These should not be painted. Would be great from an accuracy standpoint if you removed the paint and posted up a new photo. ;)

I see Andrew already gave you the heads up to remove the paint from the cod/butt plate snap and rivet.

Also keep, not that it will affect your EI submission, but you should consider a couple things in the future (I'm sure Andrew will touch base on this)

1. Use some epoxy or ABS paste on your kidney shims to make sure the additions are seamless

2. Change the TD screws to the correct screws and paint them black

3. The inside of the mic tips should be white

4. Tighten the straps from your back to your kidney to close the gap a bit

5. Based on the pic, it looks like your right shoulder flares out a bit, make sure it is secured just like your left shoulder bell

Other than that i think you did a great job!

good luck trooper....

Hi 
Thanks for the feedback.

I changed the snaps. 

Here is the new pic

image_zps9vu1ii2x.jpeg

As for the rest, it's definitely on my todo list. So I'll get to that as soon as possible.
Thanks. 
J.

Edited by Yooda2004

Thanks brother, Know I don't need to mention it in your review. :jc_doublethumbup: It wont be too much longer.

Hey Jerome, thank you for your EI application, so lets get into it!!

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All submission photos are present. Your armor displays all the necessary elements to qualify for Expert Infantry , congratulations Trooper and welcome to the rank.    :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

In this section we review observation made by us and your fellow troopers, if any of these observation would affect a future application, they will be made in the above and or below sections.

It is great to see good builds of Anovos armour coming through. I only wish Anovos would do something about correcting the helmet frowns and using correct screws so we didn't need to bring it up in so many applications. Although some of those elements don't have a bearing on approvals, they would look more the real deal.

Overall Jerome, a very nice job sir with a few little adjustments and we will also go through the changes to make you look your best below.

This is most probably only a suiting up issue, but just wear the fore arms at the same height so you have nice balance of the visible black areas.

Also perhaps look at moving the shoulder bell straps forward so the gap between them and the chest plate decreases. I noticed in the full rear shot that gap is almost closed, so I think relocating the straps is all it will take.

01_Front_arms20side_zpsl4blb0ts.jpg

Two things may be causing the separation between the bottom of the back plate and top of the kidney.

1. the straps are too long at the Back-kidney juncture.

2. The chest to shoulder elastic straps are a touch too short causing the back plate to rise. Take a look at both and see what works best here so the plates sit nicely on top of each other.

As ewe move down to the thighs, one is sitting higher than the other so level them out with a strap adjustment to slightly increase the height of the ammo belt thigh.

02_Back_arms20side_zps5a3syu7q.jpg

Not quite sure what happened here but it does look like the plastic ammo portion of the belt is not mounted centrally to the canvas belt proper, but rather sitting too high up. it is reasonably noticable and there might be a little work to move it depending on how you have mounted it and what glue you have used on the button plates. I would like to see more photos of the back of the belt to help offering up a simple solution.

Secondly, your drop boxes will need to align with the ends of the belt for Centurion, so perhaps a dab of glue to secure the elastic in the correct position so they dont move inwards and away from the ends as we can see in the supplied photo.

20_Holster20Attachement_zpsglvlmm69.jpg

Ok, so know we will look at the finer details of accuracy, the things that after all the effort, Anovos should get right out of the box. These little things make all the difference to having that just walked off the set look to an already great set of armour.

The supplied ear screws should be the V head, not pan or dome head type as supplied.

12b_Helmet20Right_zpsla2jnvwm.jpg

Reference Image

gallery_12157_13_296927-crop2.jpg

Thermal Det screw should be Pan head variety and slotted or flat blade, not the supplied Philips head type, and as the cream on top painted black.

19_TD_zpsnjfit0l1.jpg

Reference image

gallery_12157_51_33329_zps9aslzfnd.jpg

You could also swap out the mic tip mesh for a larger type. We see many troopers using kitchen sieves to cut out from and glue in place with a touch of CA glue.

14_Hovi%20Tip%20Detail_zpsgkledqsf.jpg

Reference Image

f316cad4-5241-4f0a-ae1b-9bd96b67b348.jpg

It might seem like quite a list but they are in the grand scheme of things only minor issues that can have you looking even more spectacular than you already do.

Centurion Suggestions:

In this section Uk or myself may suggest recommended or required repairs prior applying for the Centurion level however, the accuracy it is ultimately up to the trooper. We have a few areas to mention here.

The frown is something that we really like to see corrected as it is just not accurate for AHN Stunt. The ends should gradually taper out to a point and not finish square at the ends.

Below we have supplied a series of different screen used images of the frown, so please choose one you like and modify to suit.

11_Helmet%20Front_zpsbp9fvba9.jpg

gallery_12157_36_77206_zpsca8ceuzo.jpg

Although a little difficult to see clearly, I would just like to point out the extra seam line on your side shims. For Centurion this needs to be almost invisible, so i can see some ABS paste work in your future. A mix of ABS small off cuts and shavings mixed with acetone to create a toothpaste like consistency. You then smear this on along th join and when set, sand it back using fine sandpaper and finally polishing it until the seam line is gone.

As per the Level 3 CRL

A single visible seam line is present.

06_Left20side20detail_zpsg9pctbor.jpg

As we say above the final accuracy is up to the trooper, some take it to extreme and some don't. Either way it is really up to you and how hard you want to push the envelope.

Congratulations once again, and we hope to see you in Centurion review in the future. :jc_doublethumbup:

Thanks !!!<br>

I'm so glad.<br>

I want to keep up with everything. <br>

For the fitting I still need a little bit of getting used to it and some fine tuning. I already changed the support system of he thighs with a belt which is way easier.<br>

I'll change the screws on the thermal detonator and I'll try to find screws for the helmet.<br>

Belt shouldn't be a problem. I'll post pictures with the changes.<br>

I'll get to the painting of the helmet and the hovi tips change <br>

I knew I had to address the shims and the seam. I have everything I need to do it. Will do that for sure and talk to you soon in the centurion application thread. <br>

Thanks.<br>

J.

Edited by Yooda2004
  • Like 1