MoSc0ut's (almost) 100% scratch build

MoSc0ut

I used my digital caliper to measure my scratch made scope and these lenses should fit perfectly as long they are true to the sizes that are in the description.

Jim - TK50899

Jim, let me know when you get the monocular in hand. This might be exactly what I have been looking for to perfectly fit the lens assembly in my kit. Very cool, especially for the price. Thanks for posting!

• Like 1

Where did you get the lenses?

Will do! I ordered two, one for my scratch build and one for your scope I will be completing. It doesn't include a prism and the lenses are backward from how they should be as far as being able use to see through anyhow. (25mm lens should be converse and 12mm should be convex) but as it's just for show and at this point it doesn't concern me. Maybe a future build I'll go crazy with it!

Jim M.

Same ones I use for all my blaster builds.. Always available and actually cheaper on eBay

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Same ones I use for all my blaster builds.. Always available and actually cheaper on eBay

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

These come from the same manufacturers that sell these on AliExpress and they are even cheaper on AliExpress, only by a dollar or so. AliExpress offers a discount if you buy in bulk too.

Jim - TK50899

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Amazing built!

I'm working on mine but have troubles with the grip. I can't get the pattern on it. I saw you had a mold. Did you make that from an original grip? Thats downright impossible to find here in Holland.

Yes it's from an original grip. I made a mold of the grip so I can make resin copies. I plan to make another scratch build sometime..... Do you need a grip? I can make you one if you are interested. Send me a PM and we can work out details.

Jim - TK50899

Edited by MoSc0ut