Red dot scope on E11

william1134

Hi all,

I have a Doopydoo E11 blaster that I am currently working on. I can't stand that the scope is completely opaque, so I am thinking of doing away with it and installing a working red dot scope.

Sure it will not make the E11 completely accurate anymore, but as long as it looks vaguely sci-fi then I think I will be Ok with it as I do not troop.

So my question is if anybody here has installed a scope that was not the classic tank scope?

I will soon be offering a limited run of semi-hollow resin scopes that can likely house a red dot scope internals if they are small enough. Then you can still have an accurate looking scope but with better tech stuffed inside. Just a thought. 

• Like 2

I will soon be offering a limited run of semi-hollow resin scopes that can likely house a red dot scope internals if they are small enough. Then you can still have an accurate looking scope but with better tech stuffed inside. Just a thought. 

Looking forward to this, any idea when it will start?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

I think even a hollow one with clear lenses would be perfectly fine. Basically just something you can look down instead of a solid lump of resin!

@Bulldog, do you have an estimated price for your scopes?

Looking forward to this, any idea when it will start?

Sorry for the late reply on your questions. I will start a sales thread this week. Price around $30.00 plus shipping. Still need to finalize the price but should be about that. Hope that is reasonable enough.